Terms And Conditions
Welcome to Jobs24-7 as service of Media24-7 which provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. In addition, when using particular Jobs24-7 services, you and Jobs24-7 shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
Media24-7 currently provides users with access to a rich collection of on-line advertising resources through its network of advertising services. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Media24-7 properties, shall be subject to the TOS. You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that Media24-7 (Jobs24-7) assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, faulty delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalisation settings.
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
* provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data"); and
* maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
* In particular to register, you must provide your real name and email address. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Jobs24-7 has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Jobs24-7 has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
5. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
* immediately notify Jobs24-7 of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and
* ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Jobs24-7 cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement.
6. MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Jobs24-7, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Service.
Jobs24-7 does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Jobs24-7 be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
* upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, sexually, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or vilifying;
* harm minors in any way;
* impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Jobs24-7 official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
* forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
* upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
* upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
* upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose;
* upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
* disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
* interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
* intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
* "stalk" or otherwise harass another person; or
* collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge that Jobs24-7 does not pre-screen Content, but that Jobs24-7 and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Jobs24-7 and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by Jobs24-7 or submitted to Jobs24-7, including without limitation information in Jobs24-7 Message Boards, Jobs24-7 Clubs, and in all other parts of the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that Jobs24-7 may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TOS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Jobs24-7, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve: (a) transmissions over various networks; (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices and (c) transfer and storage of your Content in New Zealand, Australia, the United States or elsewhere.
8. PUBLIC CONTENT POSTED TO JOBS24-7
** For purposes of the TOS, "publicly accessible areas of the Service" are those accessible by the general public. By way of example, a publicly accessible area of the Service would advertising blocks and banner areas, but would not include private Jobs24-7 communication services such as Jobs24-7 Mail or Jobs24-7 Messenger.
** With respect to Content you elect to post for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of Jobs24-7 advertising blocks and banner areas or that consists of photos or other graphics you elect to post to any other publicly accessible area of the Service, you grant Jobs24-7 the world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such Content on the Service solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the specific Jobs24-7 advertising blocks and banner areas to which such Content was submitted, or, in the case of photos or graphics, solely for the purpose for which such photo or graphic was submitted to the Service. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and shall be terminated at the time you delete such Content from the Service.
** With respect to all other Content you elect to post to other publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant Jobs24-7 the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
9. INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
* We have no control over the Content of the Service.
* You agree to indemnify and hold Jobs24-7, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
10. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
11. GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that Jobs24-7 may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Jobs24-7's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. You agree that Jobs24-7 has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that Jobs24-7 reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that Jobs24-7 reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
12. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Jobs24-7 reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Jobs24-7 shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that Jobs24-7, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if Jobs24-7 believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. Jobs24-7 may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Jobs24-7 may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that Jobs24-7 shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
14. DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Jobs24-7 shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Jobs24-7 has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Jobs24-7 is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Jobs24-7 shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
16. JOBS24-7'S PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Jobs24-7 or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
Jobs24-7 grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Jobs24-7 for use in accessing the Service.
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that:
* Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Jobs24-7 expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement;
* Jobs24-7 makes no warranty that the Service will meet your requirements; the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations; and any errors in the software will be corrected.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Jobs24-7 shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Jobs24-7 has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any circunstances.
19. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers of warranty and limitations may not apply to you.
Notices to you may be made via either email or regular mail. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
21. TRADEMARK INFORMATION
As between you and Jobs24-7, you agree that all of Jobs24-7's trademarks, trade names, service marks and other Jobs24-7 logos and brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and the property of Jobs24-7 (the "Jobs24-7 Marks"). Without prior permission from Jobs24-7 or a party validly authorized by Jobs24-7 to grant permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Jobs24-7 Marks.
22. COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Please report any violations by using our Contact page.